Posts about life, tech, TV, photos, internet video, etc.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Having fun with nanoblogging

This post ties me with my second-highest number of posts in any given month so far this year (4) but it's not just for record-setting purposes.

I love nanoblogging and all of its forms. It's great to be able to shoot off a thought on Pownce or Twitter (or both). Even Tumblr has its place for more advanced thoughts, especially those that include an image or quote. Plus, Tumblr gets all of the tweets which includes all of the pownces. What a party!

So many of my non-tech friends ask me: why? Who reads the crap you write? The honest answer is this: I don't care. I write nanoblog and microblog and macroblog posts for my own edification. Sometimes it's helpful to work out a thought in words. Sometimes I just need to clear my head. Either way, it's healthy and hey, maybe along the way the things I've learned might help someone else. Considering that I'm a teacher by training but a banker in practice, this at least gives me the opportunity to educate.

4 comments:

buy literature review said...

personally I'm in the same opinion. I mean that I don't care as you dude. %)

oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses wholesale, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, burberry pas cher, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, jordan pas cher, nike roshe, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, sac longchamp pas cher, nike free, prada outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, nike air max, longchamp outlet, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes

oakleyses said...

gucci, wedding dresses, louboutin, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, bottega veneta, north face outlet, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet, baseball bats, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, ghd hair, converse, abercrombie and fitch, soccer shoes, hollister, chi flat iron, nike trainers uk, insanity workout, nike air max, nfl jerseys, vans outlet, oakley, reebok outlet, ralph lauren, lululemon, longchamp uk, new balance shoes, mac cosmetics, giuseppe zanotti outlet, instyler, vans, timberland boots, p90x workout, nike air max, north face outlet, mont blanc pens, celine handbags, beats by dre, iphone cases, asics running shoes, valentino shoes, hermes belt, soccer jerseys, hollister, ray ban, converse outlet

deraz said...

خدمات دبى – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
تركيب فورسيلينج دبي (اسقف معلقة)
عامل بلاستر دبى